xlxleahxlxxlxleahxlx

Main Art Reviews Stats

Dress Up Jasla Dress Up Jasla

This is your second attempt? For a second attempt its pretty bad, I could understand if it was a first try. The quality isn't very good, and also what women do you ever see with a shave that looks like that lmao! Would have been better completely hairless, it just looks 90's style lol.

motokocat22 responds:

I could have done better if I would have used a tablet. Would you understand if I did all this with a small sized mouse?

About a Pig About a Pig

Great graphics, good music. I love the game, it sort of reminds me of berzerk ball, where if you're not fast enough you can't get through the wall. Its good :) great job

Annoying Ball Game Annoying Ball Game

Got a score of 1,000. Just hold TAB and then hold ENTER like VintcheR said in the comments below. Its not annoying at all, its just boring.

Armored Ashura : Ultimate Armored Ashura : Ultimate

Wow this is amazing! Brings back memories from when arcades used to be popular! Great music, great graphics, great concept!

HOLD HOLD

For a game where you only hold a button, its not bad. I like the shop system a lot.

Arg410 responds:

i feel like there aren't many hold the button games (if there is any others?!?) because its to hard to pull off, but strangely, I think i did :)

Ultimate Super NES Quiz Ultimate Super NES Quiz

Some of these are wrong, like the final fantasy ones at least. Some of these games have alternate names as well that you should have taken into consideration. Other than some of the minor mistakes, it was okay.

Angel Circus Shooting Angel Circus Shooting

Would have been a little more interesting if the girls clothes didn't happen to fall off. It was okay for the first 10 seconds, but it just got boring.

Electric Boy Electric Boy

Great art work, but just too easy.

TCAP: The Game TCAP: The Game

It was amusing at first, just to see the faces of the men. But it gets old.

Eileen Dress Up Eileen Dress Up

Absolutely stupid. This is a Dress DOWN game. If it was a dress up game, there'd be other clothing items that you could put on the character. You may be a good drawer, but at least make it an actual dress up game.