xlxleahxlxxlxleahxlx

Main Art Reviews Stats

Rhg #1 - Frajto Vs Black Rhg #1 - Frajto Vs Black

receive** a message. not resive

Sleepy Twilight Sleepy Twilight

What is up with all these male ADULTS liking my little pony? As far as I remember, it was a children's show. As for this, good draw, too bad its a loop.

SME: Hey Dude SME: Hey Dude

How did this not get blammed? I 0'd this waste of time yesterday, as well as a ton of other people..You got damn lucky.

FF2013-Finale FF2013-Finale

Just happy my 3 yr old daughter wasn't sitting on my lap this time or she would have had a siezure. You really need to think before you post stupid stuff like this. Its pointless and took 0 skill in making this. I really don't think it deserves to be here.

Shark Zula - Harlem Shake Shark Zula - Harlem Shake

Absolutely stupid.

Now your a Pirate! Now your a Pirate!

Is it suppose to be only like 5 seconds long? lol.

TheBronyCartoonist responds:

Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

Just didn't find it really funny. The animation was kinda humorous (the half retarded blonde). Everything else just kind of wasn't funny.. Just a tip, swearing doesn't make the joke, maybe if you added less swearing, and more jokes, it would be pretty funny. But yea, the swearing really put me off more than anything. 2-for animation.

Pencilmation #32 Pencilmation #32

Spike just doesn't get it. Even if there isn't a story (which I think there is) doesn't mean he can't sorta make up his own. I myself think the story is about this grumpy old guy who can't have fun, but this little girl bothers him so much. He decides if he can't beat em, join em and had fun in the end. :P I like it a lot.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Lol some girls are like that mhm. Its annoying as hell.
Don't play games if you're one of these "Damsel in distress" kinda girls, it takes out all the fun.
Now, if you can hold your own in battle, and are a bad ass gamer who happens to be female. Nice :) THOSE are the gamer girls you want to be around.